Lactose Free | Vegan
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen diced or shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 package (14 oz.) firm tofu, drained
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 oz. Vevan Ched-Shred
- 1–2 avocados, sliced
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Salsa or hot sauce (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Cook hash browns according to package directions and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mash tofu with fork to resemble scrambled egg.
- Stir in turmeric powder.
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet and bring to medium-high heat. Add tofu and sauté about 5 minutes until most of liquid is evaporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Fill each tortilla with hash browns, tofu scramble, Vevan Ched-Shred, avocado slices, cilantro and salsa. Fold in sides and top of tortilla and roll to make burrito.
- Place burritos in skillet over medium-high heat and toast until golden and heated through.
- Serve with salsa and lime wedges.