Lactose Free | Gluten Free
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 ounces Vevan Ched-Shred
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives or green onion, finely chopped
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Line and grease a baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, combine potatoes, Vevan Ched-Shred, egg, oil, chives, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- On baking sheet, divide mixture into four stacks a few inches apart. Bake 25–30 minutes or until hash browns are golden and crispy on edges and cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a fresh green salad.