Lactose Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option
Prep time: 5–10 minutes
Cook time: 9–12 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 Tbsp. neutral oil (avocado, safflower, sunflower or canola)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 red and green peppers, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 vegan chick’n patties (gluten free, if desired)
- 4 Vevan P’Jack-Melts
- 4 hoagie rolls or buns (gluten free, if desired)
- Lettuce, tomato and vegan mayonnaise (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high, heat oil. Add onions and peppers, and season with salt and pepper. Cook 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft. Add chick’n patties to the skillet and cook as directed.
- When chick’n patties are heated through, scoop the pepper-onion mixture on top of each patty and place 1 slice of Vevan P’Jack-Melts on top of each. Cover and allow to melt 1–2 minutes.
- Serve on hoagie roll with toppings as desired.