Dairy-Free Option | Lactose-Free Option | Vegan Option | Gluten-Free Option
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 package (15 oz.) cornbread mix (gluten free, if preferred)
- 2 cups Vevan P’Jack Shred
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped chives
- ½ cup butter or butter alternative
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pan or use cupcake liners.
- Prepare cornbread according to package instructions.
- Fold in Vevan P’Jack Shred and cilantro.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each well ¾ full.
- Bake for 13–15 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center of muffin comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, prepare chive butter. In a small bowl, use a fork to blend the chopped chives into the butter. Set aside.
- Serve muffins warm with a dollop of chive butter.