Lactose-Free | Vegan
Prep time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced in ¼” rounds
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices Vevan Mozza-Melts, stacked and cut into ½” squares
- ½ cup pine nuts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine. Allow at least 30 minutes for couscous to soften before serving.
- Top with pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Can be made ahead and stored in the fridge up to 24 hours before serving.