Dairy-Free | Lactose-Free | Vegan-Option | Gluten-Free Option
Servings: ±24 cucumber cups or ±40 cucumber slices
Prep time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 English cucumbers, washed (You can leave the skin on, peel them, or partially peel them for a striped look)
- 8 oz tub Vevan Plain UnCreamCheese, softened
- A selection of your favorite savory toppings, such as: sliced black or green olives, halved or quartered cherry tomatoes, carrot matchsticks, sliced bell peppers, thinly sliced lemon pieces, smoked salmon – omit for vegan-option
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Fresh cracked black pepper for garnish
- For cucumber cups: slice into 3/4″ rounds.
- With a melon baller, scoop out center portion of the cucumber but not going all the way through.
- For cucumber slices: slice diagonally into 1/4″-1/2″ pieces.
- Place Vevan Plain UnCreamCheese in a pastry bag with a rosette pipette end, or in a large Ziploc bag with a corner snipped off.
- Pipe cucumber cup or slice with cream cheese – about 1-2 teaspoonfuls per slice.
- Top each slice with your assorted toppings.
- Place small sprigs of fresh dill on top of each canapé, and finish with some fresh cracked black pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.