Dairy-Free | Vegan | Lactose-Free | Gluten-Free Option
8 servings – 2 pinwheels per serving
Prep Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 – 15 oz cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 3/4 cup Vevan P’Jack-Shred
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups greens – like baby spinach, butter lettuce, romaine lettuce, mixed greens
- 2 large flatbreads, or tortillas – use gluten-free for gluten-free option
- Add chickpeas to a large bowl and roughly mash with the back of a sturdy fork or potato masher.
- Stir in the Vevan P’Jack-Shred, celery, carrots, cashews, raisins, scallions, cilantro, mayonnaise and curry powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble, spread an even layer of filling on each flatbread or tortilla. Top half of the filling with greens.
- Starting on the edge with greens, tightly roll up the long side of the flatbread or tortilla. Use a sharp knife to cut each wrap into 8 pieces.
- Serve right away, or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.