Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Prep time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole, ready made
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups Vevan P’Jack-Shred
- ½ cup black olives
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Spread refried beans evenly in the bottom of a large glass bowl or 7×11 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread over refried beans.
- Spoon guacamole over sour cream and gently spread.
- Top with tomatoes, Vevan P’Jack-Shred, olives and green onions.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.