Vegan | Gluten Free
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20–25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into bite-size florets
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- ¾ tsp. salt, divided
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly crushed
- ¾ cup red or green grapes, halved
- 3–4 slices Vevan Mozza Melts, stacked and cut into bite-size squares
- ½ cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup pomegranate arils (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Toss the cauliflower with 3 tablespoons of oil, ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper to taste. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once or twice, until cauliflower starts to brown slightly. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining oil with vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Add raisins and allow to soak at least 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and just before serving, transfer the cauliflower to the bowl. Pour dressing over mixture, toss gently and adjust the seasoning to taste.