Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups flour (gluten-free, if preferred)
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ⅓ cup milk alternative
- 5 slices Vevan P’Jack-Melts
- Butter alternative
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder. Add milk and stir well.
- Stack Vevan P’Jack-Melts and cut into half-inch pieces. Separate pieces, add to batter and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup, pour scoops of batter onto the baking sheet in dome shapes, spacing each scoop 1–2 inches apart.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes. Biscuits will become lightly golden on top; do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or cooled. Serve with your favorite butter.
Tips: Biscuits can be refrigerated or frozen. For a bolder cheesy flavor, try using Vevan Ched-Melts instead.