Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 8 oz. fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente (gluten-free pasta for gluten-free option)
- 8 oz. button mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- ¾ cup frozen petite peas
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 8 oz. Vevan Mozza-Shred
- ¾ cup mushroom stock
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, and onions and sauté for about 5 minutes until golden. Add peas, thyme and parsley and cook until peas are soft, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Alfredo sauce: In a medium saucepan, add mushroom stock and bring to a boil. Add the Vevan Mozza-Shred and stir until melted and creamy.
- Toss the sauce and veggies in with the pasta.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Serve & Enjoy!