Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 lb. frozen shredded gluten-free hash browns, thawed
- 1 ⅓ cup plant-based egg alternative, divided
- 2 cups Vevan Ched-Shred, divided
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ avocado, sliced, for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, ⅓ cup egg alternative, ½ cup of Vevan Ched-Shred, salt and pepper.
- Transfer hash brown mixture to prepared baking sheet and pat into a circular crust. Bake until golden, about 25 minutes.
- Top baked crust with remaining Vevan Ched-Shred, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large non-stick skillet, scramble remaining cup of egg alternative according to package directions. Set aside.
- Remove baked crust from oven. Top with egg. Garnish with avocado slices and chives. Serve warm.