Lactose Free | Vegan Option
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 pre-made 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup ready-made pizza sauce
- 5 slices Vevan Mozza-Melts
- Optional vegan toppings: fresh basil, sliced olives, marinated artichokes, fresh or roasted diced red bell peppers, sliced jalapeños, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced red onion
- Optional non-vegan toppings: pepperoni, bacon, ham
- Heat oven to 475ºF.
- Place pizza crust on large baking sheet. Spread thin layer of sauce on crust.
- Tear Vevan Mozza-Melts into 2-inch pieces and scatter over sauce. Add toppings and bake 10–12 minutes, until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.