Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 tsp.olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 (15 oz.) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 4 Lacinato kale leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Vevan Mozza-Shred
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes for garnish (optional)
- In a medium to large saucepan, over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and garlic and sauté about 4 minutes until softened. Add beans, vegetable stock, parsley, oregano, and lemon zest and stir to combine. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes until thickened a bit. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place sliced kale into each serving bowl. Spoon beans on top. Top with Vevan Mozza-Shred, tomatoes and radishes. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!