Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 12 oz. Bowtie pasta, cooked to package directions
- 1 – 8.5 oz. tub Vevan Marinated Mozza-Bites, drained, reserving oil to drizzle on tomatoes & pasta
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. basil, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet add tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. Marinated Mozza oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 – 25 minutes or until wrinkly and slightly browned. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl add cooked pasta, Vevan Marinated Mozza, and roasted tomatoes. Gently toss to evenly distribute ingredients, adding more oil as desired.
- Top with chives, basil, and salt & pepper to taste.