Dairy-Free | Vegan Option | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 15 oz. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (gluten-free, if preferred)
- 4 oz. Vevan P’Jack Shred
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Optional toppings: bacon bits, chopped chives, sliced jalapeños
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Grease mini muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine thawed hash browns, Vevan P’Jack-Shred, onion and salt.
- Fill each muffin cup with hash brown mixture and gently press down with spoon to make it compact. Sprinkle with additional toppings, if desired.
- Cook 30 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Allow to rest a few minutes, then scoop out bites. Serve warm or at room temperature.