Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 12 sheets of lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions (gluten-free lasagna noodles for gluten-free option)
- 1 lb. cremini or button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (7.5 oz) package Vevan Mozza-Melts
- 3 cups marinara or pasta sauce
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes until softened. Remove from heat and mix in tofu, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of a medium to large oven-proof dish. Set aside.
- Lay individual lasagna noodles out flat on parchment paper. Distribute pieces of Vevan Mozza-Melts on top of each lasagna noodle. Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of filling on top of each noodle. Roll each noodle and carefully place upright in the prepared oven-proof dish. Pour remaining 2 cups of sauce over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Serve & enjoy!