Dairy-Free | Vegan | Lactose-Free | Gluten-Free Option
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1/4″ slices
- 3 large portobello mushrooms, cut in 1/4″ strips
- 2 bell peppers – red, yellow or orange, deseeded and cut into 1/4″ strips
- 1 poblano or pasilla pepper, deseeded and cut into 1/4″ strips
- 2 scallions, sliced
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Vevan P’Jack-Shred
- 8-12 soft flour tortillas or corn tortillas for gluten-free option
- Optional toppings: lime wedges, chopped cilantro, guacamole, your favorite salsa
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for about 5 minutes until softened. Add mushrooms, peppers, scallions and spices, and cook until golden for about 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Warm your tortillas according to package directions.
- Assemble your fajitas: Top your tortillas with the cooked vegetables, Vevan P’Jack-Shred, and your optional toppings. Enjoy!