Dairy-Free | Vegan Option | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
What You’ll Need
- In small bowl, combine mustard and mayonnaise.
- Toast bread in toaster until golden.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each slice of toast.
- Layer one slice of toast with Vevan Mozza-Melts, meat (if using), tomato slices, arugula and Vevan Ched-Melts, then top with remaining slice of toast.
- Place on a microwave safe plate and microwave 30 seconds on high or until cheese is melted.
Optional preparation: For a traditional finish, after removing from microwave, brush outer surfaces of sandwich with oil, butter or vegan butter and heat in skillet over medium-high heat until toasted as desired.