Lactose Free | Vegan | Gluten Free
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups Vevan Mozza Shred
- ½ cup ready-made pumpkin butter
- 2–3 Tbsp. milk of choice
- Sweet and savory dippers of choice (such as sliced or cubed apples, pears, bread, bread sticks, crackers, crostini and toasted nuts)
- Place ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir thoroughly. Heat for an additional minute and stir thoroughly. Repeat until melted (exact time may vary depending on microwave).
- Once melted, transfer mixture to a fondue pot or mini slow cooker to keep warm.
- Serve with an assortment of dippers.