Dairy-Free | Vegan Option | Lactose-Free | Gluten-Free
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 eggs – use egg alternative for vegan option
- 4 corn tostadas
- 4 slices Vevan P’Jack-Melts
- Optional toppings: sliced jalapeños, avocado, pico de gallo, and chopped cilantro
- Add pintos and ground cumin to a small saucepan and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until liquid is reduced slightly. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mash lightly to form a rough paste. Set aside.
- Cook eggs to your liking.
- Assemble your tostadas: Top each tostada with a slice of Vevan P’Jack-Melts. Top with pinto beans, egg, and pico de gallo.