Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 ready-made flatbreads (or gluten-free flatbreads for gluten-free option)
- ¼ cup vegan pesto, your favorite brand
- 8.5 oz. container Vevan Marinated Mozza-Bites
- 1 cup arugula
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil & balsamic drizzle
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic and olive oil, tossing to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes until tomatoes and garlic start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Heat flatbread according to package directions.
Assemble your flatbreads:
- Smash or finely chop the garlic cloves and spread on top of each warmed flatbread.
- Spread with pesto.
- Top with arugula, roasted tomatoes and Vevan Marinated Mozza-Bites.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar if desired.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!