Lactose Free | Vegan Option
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 French baguette, sliced diagonally into 30–40 ¼-inch slices
- ½ cup ready-made pizza sauce
- 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves
- 8–10 slices Vevan Mozza-Melts
- Olive oil
- Optional vegan toppings: dried or fresh oregano, sliced olives, marinated artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, sweet pepper, chili flakes, sliced jalapeños
- Optional non-vegan toppings: bacon bits, pepperoni, diced ham
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 475ºF. Lightly drizzle a large baking sheet with olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Spread half of bread slices with thin layer of pizza sauce; top remaining bread slices with basil leaf for white pizza toasts. Arrange bread slices on baking sheet. Tear Vevan Mozza-Melts into pieces to fit on each slice. Add toppings as desired.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden and cheese is melted. Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.