Vegan | Dairy-Free | Lactose-Free | Gluten-Free
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed, trimmed and broken into 1-2 inch florets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 oz. Vevan Ched-Shred
- 1/4 cup alternative milk or water
- 2 tsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.*
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets in oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until cauliflower is golden brown.
- To make the dip: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place Vevan Ched-Shred, 1/4 cup alternative milk or water, chives and dill.
- Heat in microwave at 100% power for 30 seconds. Remove bowl and stir to combine. Return bowl to the microwave and heat for 30 second intervals,
- stirring in between until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange roasted cauliflower on a platter with herby ched dip in a bowl.
- Can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature.
* Air fryer instructions:
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Place oiled and seasoned cauliflower in air fryer and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.