Dairy Free | Lactose Free | Vegan | Gluten Free
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 small green zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 small yellow zucchini, quartered lengthwise & cut into ½-inch cubes
- 4 scallions, roughly chopped
- 6 mushrooms, quartered
- 1 heaping cup cherry, grape or pearl tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp., plus 2 tsp. olive or avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. egg alternative
- ¾ cup Vevan Ched-Shred
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1–2 Tbsp. minced chives
- Preheat oven to 420°F.
- Place chopped zucchini, scallions, mushrooms and tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss until evenly coated. Spread veggies in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast 15–20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- In the meantime, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add remaining oil to lightly coat the surface. Pour egg alternative into the skillet and stir occasionally to scramble. Add Vevan Ched-Shred and continue stirring until melted, about 1 minute. Cover skillet until veggies are done.
- Evenly distribute cooked egg mixture on four plates. Top with roasted veggies, avocado and a sprinkle of chives. If desired, season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.