Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20–25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) frozen sweet potato fries (gluten-free, if preferred)
- 1 tsp. Ras El Hanout spice blend, divided
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Vevan Mozza-Shred
- ½ cup milk alternative or water
- ½ tsp. Ras El Hanout spice blend
- 1 cup vegan ketchup
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- Spread sweet potato fries on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with ½ tsp. Ras El Hanout seasoning. Carefully toss with hands to distribute the seasoning. Add remaining ½ tsp. Ras El Hanout seasoning and repeat. Arrange fries in a single layer and bake according to package instructions.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine Vevan Mozza-Shred with water. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir, then microwave for 30 more seconds and stir again. Repeat until Mozza is completely melted and incorporated with water (2–2 ½ total minutes). Stir in Ras El Hanout seasoning.
- In a small bowl combine ketchup with curry powder. Stir until well combined.
- Remove fries from oven and distribute evenly on plates. Drizzle cream sauce over fries and sprinkle with cilantro and scallions before serving.