Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened milk alternative
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. Vevan Ched-Shred
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh bell peppers (optional)
- ½ cup cooked chopped ham (optional)
- 1 prepared 9-inch pie crust
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk alternative, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in Vevan Ched-Shred, spinach and optional fillings, if desired. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is completely set. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Note: A deep dish pie crust may require a longer cooking time.