Lactose Free | Vegan | Gluten Free
Prep time: 5–10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 6 slices Vevan Mozza-Melts
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut in ¼-inch slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 15–20 basil leaves
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Arrange slices of Vevan Mozza-Melts in a stack and make one horizontal and one vertical cut to create four stacks of quartered slices.
- On a shallow platter, layer tomatoes, zucchini ribbons, squares of Vevan Mozza-Melts and basil. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Zest lemon over tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper, and sprinkle with crushed red pepper if desired.