Dairy-Free | Vegan | Lactose-Free | Gluten-Free Option
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 8 oz. package Vevan Mozza-Shred
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- assorted crackers of choice – Use gluten-free for gluten-free option
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice tofu into 4 portions about a half inch thick. Place in an oven proof dish.
- Spread the garlic spread on top of each piece of tofu and bake for about 20 minutes until golden. Remove from oven.
- Assemble your sammies with the tofu, Vevan Mozza-Melts and optional toppings.