Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Servings: As many as you like!
Prep time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
A selection of your favorite nibbles, such as:
- Vevan Melts: Mozza & P’Jack
- Dips and spreads: prepared red jams, red fruit spreads, beet hummus, chocolate hummus
- Fresh fruit: raspberries, strawberries, cherries, blood oranges, red apples, red pears, red grapes
- Dried fruit: dates, cranberries, cherries
- Nuts: hazelnuts, almonds, macadamia nuts
- Crackers: assorted red crackers like beet and purple carrot crackers, assorted white crackers (gluten-free, if preferred)
- Assorted vegan chocolates
- Assorted vegan red, pink & white candies
- Wash and prep all fruits.
- Use a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out hearts of Vevan Melts.
- Choose your platter and a few small bowls for dips or spreads. Arrange dip bowls on board, then place each ingredient, fanning out from the center if you’re using a round platter or in rows if you’re using a rectangular platter.