Dairy-Free | Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option
Servings: As many as you like!
Prep time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
A selection of your favorite nibbles, such as:
- Vevan Shred: Mozza, Ched and/or P’Jack
- Dips: hummus, vegan tzatziki, vegan caramelized onion dip, chocolate hummus – for a sweet option
- Pickled Veg: olives, pepperoncini, baby pickles, okra, carrots, onions
- Fresh Veg: cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, baby bell peppers halved, sugar snap peas, baby corn
- Fresh fruit: grapes, raspberries, strawberries, apples, pears
- Dried fruit: apricots, raisins, cranberries
- Bread sticks, bread cubes, pretzel sticks, rolled wafer cookies, chocolate covered pretzel sticks
- Wash and prep all veg and fruits.
- Use short skewers to make an assortment of bread cubes, pickled veg and fruit combos.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of dip of your choice into the bottom of glasses.
- Top with about 2 tablespoons of Vevan Shred of your choice.
- Place prepared skewers and an assortment of fresh veggie sticks, breadsticks, etc. into each cup.
- Get creative and make your own rules.