Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Servings: As many as you like!
Prep time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
A selection of your favorite nibbles, such as:
- Vevan Melts: Mozza, Ched & P’Jack
- Dips and spreads: prepared jams, fruit spreads, chutney, hummus, tapenade
- Fresh fruit: grapes, blueberries, raspberries, figs, sliced oranges, apples, strawberries, blackberries
- Dried fruit: apricots, figs, cherries, persimmons, dates
- Fresh veggies: carrots, celery, cucumber, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, cauliflower, broccoli
- Vegan meats
- Relish: olives, pickles, artichoke hearts, pickled veggies, pepperoncini peppers
- Nuts: almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, pistachios, candied pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Bread, such as sliced baguettes or bread sticks, and crackers (gluten-free, if preferred)
- Wash and prep all fruits and veggies.
- Stack slices of Vevan Melts and cut into bite-size cubes or separate cubes into bite-size slices.
- Choose your board and a few small bowls for dips or spreads. Arrange dip bowls on board, then place cheese in a few different places. Add dips to bowls and arrange fruits, veggies, relish, vegan meats and nuts, as desired. Fill in with bread and crackers.