Lactose Free | Vegan
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10–12 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 2 servings tortilla chips (approximately 40 chips)
- ¾ cup Vevan Ched-Shred
- ¾ cup Vevan P’Jack-Shred
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small can (4 oz.) corn, drained
- Optional toppings: vine-ripened or Roma tomatoes, diced; green onion/scallions, sliced; jalapeño, thinly sliced; avocado, diced; cilantro; salsa; guacamole; black olives
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Place a single layer of tortilla chips on a microwave- and oven-safe plate. Sprinkle Vevan Shred, black beans and corn in three layers of each.
- Place nachos in the microwave for 60 seconds to reduce oven melting time. Remove from microwave and place on a baking sheet on the lowest rack of the oven. Bake 6–8 minutes, just until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add toppings as desired before serving.