Dairy-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 8 oz. elbow pasta, cooked al dente (gluten-free, if preferred)
- 8 oz. Vevan Ched-Shred
- 1 cup unsweetened milk alternative or water
- Dash garlic powder (optional)
- Salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped chives or thinly sliced green onion (optional garnish)
- In medium saucepan, bring milk alternative or water to boil. Stir in Vevan Ched-Shred. Melt at gentle boil, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to achieve a thin sauce consistency. Add garlic powder, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add cooked pasta, stir gently and heat through.
- Divide into bowls, garnish and serve.