Dairy-Free | Vegan Option | Gluten-Free Option | Lactose-Free
Prep time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 12 hard or soft taco shells (gluten-free, if preferred)
- 1½ cups cooked ground beef or vegan alternative, prepared with taco seasoning
- 8 oz. Vevan Ched-Shred
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, avocado slices, chopped tomato, diced onion, pico de gallo, guacamole, cilantro, salsa, sour cream or non-dairy alternative
- Cilantro (optional garnish)
- Lime wedges (optional garnish)
- Heat taco shells according to directions.
- Fill warm shells with meat or vegan alternative, Vevan Ched-Shred and additional toppings, as desired.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.