Lactose-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Makes 30 latkes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 bag (16 oz.) hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup Vevan Mozza-Shred
- 5 scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup plant-based egg alternative (we used Just Egg®)
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Oil or cooking spray for greasing pans
Optional toppings: 1 cup plant-based sour cream or yogurt, mixed with 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Generously grease or spray 2 large baking sheets with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, Vevan Mozza-Shred, scallions, egg, and black pepper.
- Place heaping tablespoons of the potato cheese mixture onto the greased baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Shape into rustic circles and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip over the latkes and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the edges are golden and crispy.
- Serve warm with a dollop of plant-based sour cream/yogurt and chives.