Dairy-Free | Vegan Option | Lactose-Free
Serves 10 (3 pieces each)
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 30 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 Vevan Mozza-Melts, cut into 30 strips (approx. 7-8 strips per Melt)
- 10 (14 x 9-inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 3 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 30 long, thin strips (Omit for Vegan Option)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Optional dipping sauce: honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wrap one prosciutto strip around each asparagus spear, barber pole–style. Omit this step for vegan option.
- Working with one phyllo sheet at a time, place sheet on a work surface (cover remaining phyllo with a damp towel to prevent drying). Coat phyllo sheet with cooking spray. Cut crosswise into thirds to form three (4 1/2 x 9–inch) rectangles.
- Arrange an asparagus spear across the short end of each rectangle; Place one strip of Vevan Mozza-Melt alongside each asparagus and roll up jelly-roll fashion. Arrange rolls on a baking sheet. Coat rolls with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining phyllo, asparagus, Vevan Mozza-Melt and cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until phyllo is golden and crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with honey mustard dipping sauce.